A holistic regulatory approach would ensure broadcasters are not disadvantaged.
- NAB Show Attendance Surpasses 98,000
- Jacobs Media Techsurvey10
- 2014 Engineering Achievement Award Winners
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
- A Capitol Move for WUIS
- One Becomes Two at WETA
- Seacrest Studios Comes to Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Field Reports/Applied Technology
There are several audio codecs in use for streaming but they vary significantly in their ability to provide and maintain reliable audio quality at low bit rates.
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
- Yamaha Pocketrak PR7
- Applied Technology: Studio Design - the Furniture
John Battison was the founder and first president. In 1966, the first national elections were held and Charlie Hallinan became the society's president.
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators
- Jim Kerr Celebrates 40 Years On the Air in New York City
Radio News Currents
The report shows that 51 percent of adults over the age of 55 now own smartphones, up 10 percent from Q1 2013.
The company admits it hadn’t labeled or provided disclosures for a number of devices it marketed, and agreed to implement a three-year compliance plan, according to the commission.
This new network offers advertisers' access to Clear Channel Media and Entertainment's 840 live radio stations.
The company's six local stations will move to the Capitol Riverfront neighborhood.
NRG Media renewed and expanded with Marketron.
Most Popular Articles
Powered by Disqus