First established in 1959, the Engineering Achievement Awards are given to individuals who are nominated by their peers for significant contributions to advancing the state of the art in broadcast engineering.
- Study: Local Broadcasting Generates $1.24 Trillion in Economic Activity Annually
- Bob Struble: CES 2014 Confirms Radio's Competitive Challenge
WUIS public radio puts IP routing to good use.
- One Becomes Two at WETA
- Seacrest Studios Comes to Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Music is Everywhere at WTMD
While some tasks are best left to a consulting engineer, there are some measurements that can be made as part of a regular maintenance routine.
- New Products from the NAB Show
- This Month in SBE History: Engineers, Certification and the FCC
- Side by Side: IP Codecs
Radio News Currents
At the end of February 2014, the final transmitter at Groningen was turned on
If the plan goes forward, the BBC could be heard on digital radio in Germany in important metropolitan areas.
The 30th anniversary celebration kicked off at the 2014 Winter NAMM Show with a focus on the company's leadership transition to new CEO Mayumi Martinez.
Pandora is the first WCML publisher implementation to be accredited.
More than 120 participants focused on the opportunities offered by the current rollout of digital radio to India.
Most Popular Articles
Powered by Disqus