A holistic regulatory approach would ensure broadcasters are not disadvantaged.
- NAB Show Attendance Surpasses 98,000
- Jacobs Media Techsurvey10
- 2014 Engineering Achievement Award Winners
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
- A Capitol Move for WUIS
- One Becomes Two at WETA
- Seacrest Studios Comes to Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Field Reports/Applied Technology
There are several audio codecs in use for streaming but they vary significantly in their ability to provide and maintain reliable audio quality at low bit rates.
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1
- Yamaha Pocketrak PR7
- Applied Technology: Studio Design - the Furniture
John Battison was the founder and first president. In 1966, the first national elections were held and Charlie Hallinan became the society's president.
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators
- Jim Kerr Celebrates 40 Years On the Air in New York City
Radio News Currents
The Commission's plan is to allow ISPs such as Comcast and AT&T to strike deals with Internet content providers (such as Netflix).
Experts from both the automotive industry and the broadcast industry will participate in the event.
RAJE has two frequencies (90.3 and 102.5) that cover Avignon and Nimes.
The Commission says FM continues to enjoy “significant advantages.”
Planners compile info about station continuity and backup plans.
Most Popular Articles
Powered by Disqus