We’re always looking to expand our author pool. Have you ever wanted to contribute to the magazine?
For our print issue, we’re on the lookout for topics such as these:
- Facility showcases. Do you want to let the world know about where you work? We’re very interested in hearing about studio builds and transmitter site builds as well. If you want to show off some, this is the way to do it!
- New techniques. Have you developed a new technique that would benefit your radio engineer brethren? If so, we want to hear about it.
- New Equipment. If you have recently discovered a piece of broadcast equipment that you want to tell the world about, this is the place.
For our online edition, add the following categories:
- Mentoring/experience. If you want to impart some of your wisdom to the younger engineers, we want to help you. Consider a “blog” entry (essentially a one-off).
- New columns on engineering topics. Are you a contractor with a lot of war stories to tell? Or perhaps a corporate engineer that wants to talk about management? Consider an ongoing column or multiple-entry story. Reach out to us with your ideas.
So what’s in it for you? Well, consider this:
- It’s a great way to get your name out in front of thousands of other radio engineers
- If you’re SBE certified, you can gain points towards re-certification
- And last but not least, we do pay for articles!
The writing isn’t hard, and our editorial team will help you every step of the way. Please, reach out to us at email@example.com, and we’ll go from there!