STOW, OH — Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, offers two new accessories for its System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System: the AT8691 Camera Shoe Dual Mount and the AT8350 3.5 mm to XLR Output Cable.
AT8691 Camera Shoe Dual Mount makes it easy to mount two ATW-R1700
System 10 digital wireless receivers to a camera’s hot shoe, or to a
tripod or other device with a ¼" screw. Comes with 280 mm (11.0") AT8351
dual mono to stereo coiled cable (dual 3.5 mm mono mini-plugs to 3.5 mm
stereo mini-plug), allowing you to use one receiver to capture left
channel audio, the other to capture right channel audio and feed both
into the camera’s audio input. U.S. MSRP: $79.00.
The AT8350 3.5mm
TRS (male) to XLR (male) audio cable (0.5 m, 19.7″) with balanced
output allows the System 10 output to be plugged into professional
balance XLR inputs. U.S. MSRP: $28.00.
About the System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System:
System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System is a digital wireless
system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup
and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring a compact design, the system
is available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this
system offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel
selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any
frequency coordination problems or group selection issues.
10 wireless systems ensure clear communications by providing three
levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
- Dependable performance
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- 3.5 mm (1/8") output jack with switch to select between TRS balanced and unbalanced (dual mono)
- Features convenient rechargeable internal battery
- Receiver and transmitter battery level displays
- Removable antennas
- Camera shoe mount
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control
The System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System is now available in the following configurations:
- ATW-1701 body-pack system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack transmitter. U.S. estimated street: $379.95.
- ATW-1701/L lavalier system:
ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak body-pack transmitter, MT830cW
omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone. U.S. estimated street:
- ATW-1702 handheld system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1002 unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter. U.S. estimated street: $399.95.
For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.