Indianapolis, IN – Auralex® Acoustics, Inc.,
the world’s leading brand of acoustical treatments, celebrating its
40th anniversary, has partnered with Broadcast Supply Worldwide (BSW)
(booth N8106) to exhibit the RoomCaster™ Freestanding Acoustical
Treatment System, a customized broadcast/podcast single-room acoustical
treatment solution available at a fraction of the price of comparable
products, at the upcoming NAB Show (April 24-27 in Las Vegas).
The RoomCaster (utilizing Auralex’s acclaimed
Studiofoam™) is a portable and lightweight and highly effective for a
variety of spaces and applications. It can be implemented in any
location where boundary-mounted acoustical treatments aren’t feasible or
desired, and it reduces unwanted reverberation and standing waves. The
system is ideal for podcasting/broadcasting or small-room recording
sessions. It also keeps room noise to a minimum when using a condenser
• (2) 3" x 24" x 48" portable Studiofoam panels
• (2) 3" x 24" x 24" portable Studiofoam panels
• (4) Full-size stands with round bases included
• Color: charcoal, burgundy or purple
• Users can also add on TubeTak for a permanent install solution.
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com.