Westlake Village, CA – Guitar Center, the
world’s largest musical instrument retailer, debuts its free mobile app
for musicians, granting them unlimited access to new and used gear from
their favorite brands, anytime and anywhere. The Guitar Center mobile
app is an intuitive retail app for musicians that allows consumers to
shop on the go, get personalized notifications, explore product reviews
while in the store and much more.
The Guitar Center mobile app features include the following:
- Used and Vintage Gear sections that help users easily locate exactly
what they are looking for, from the country’s largest selection, at the
- Wish Lists that allow users to build their dream gear list or scan a product in the store to add it directly.
- A Save Searches function that allows users to get notified when items arrive that match their specific search criteria.
- A Barcode Scanner that scans products in the store to bring up reviews and view additional content.
- A store locator that includes upcoming in-store events, workshops and local inventory.
- A social feed in the app that allows users to explore what Guitar
Center customers are posting on social media and purchase products
Through the ease and convenience of the new mobile app,
Guitar Center is giving musicians access to all the gear they can ever
imagine right in the palm of their hands, as well as many other
“We’re thrilled to be one of the first
retailers in the musical instrument space to launch a mobile app and
give our customers another convenient way to shop and be connected to
the music community,” said Jeff Wisot, Vice President of Marketing and
E-Commerce for Guitar Center. “We’re seeing a significant shift to
mobile shopping, and we feel it is important to offer our customers
these comprehensive tools.”
Guitar Center’s free mobile app is available now on the iOS App Store and Android Google Play with all the unique features musicians need to help find their sound.