Eight Appointed to Serve on NAB Radio Board
Apr 28, 2014 1:35 PM
Washington - Apr 28, 2014 - NAB announced today that Radio Board Chairman Don Benson named eight appointees to the NAB Radio Board, with the approval of the Radio Executive Committee and Joint Board Chairman Charles Warfield. It was also announced that the Radio Board unanimously elected NRG Media President and CEO Mary Quass to NAB's Executive Committee's First Vice Chair Seat.
Appointed immediately to fill a currently vacant Board seat is Eagle Communications General Manager Gary Exline. Appointed to serve until June 2015 is John Wharff, owner, Jawco Inc.
Appointed to two-year Board seats effective June 2014 are:
- Don Benson, president and CEO, Lincoln Financial Media
- Alfred Liggins, CEO, Radio One
- Dan Mason, president and CEO, CBS Radio
- Ginny Morris, chair, Hubbard Radio
- Bob Pittman, chairman and CEO, Clear Channel
- Tony Richards, vice president, Federated Media