ATLANTA�The 2015 Radio Show will take place at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis at 265 Peachtree Center. Here is some transportation information on how to get to the hotel and get around Atlanta during the conference.
Atlanta�s public transportation system, MARTA offers both trains and busses that will take you directly from the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to Peachtree Center Station by the Atlanta Marriott. Trains run every 15-20 minutes, with one-way tickets only $2.50. For more information, check outwww.itsmarta.com.
Here are the directions from Hartsfield-Jackson for drivers:
- North on I-75/85 to exit 248C for Andrew Young International Boulevard
- Left onto the boulevard then right onto Peachtree Center Avenue
- Hotel is two blocks down on the right
- �South on I-75/85 to exit 249A for Courtland Street
- �Proceed to the third traffic light and turn right onto Andrew Young International Boulevard
- �Continue one block to Peachtree Center Avenue and turn right
- �Hotel is two blocks down on the right
SuperShuttle offers 7 and 11 passenger vans for individual and groups that run every 15 minutes from the airport. Book online, and clickherefor a special Radio Show discount by entering the code �WTH7L� for a one-way trip at $16.50 and a round trip rate of $27.
Taxi cabs have a flat rate to and from the airport to specific areas of the city. Downtown is $30, Buckhead is $40, and Midtown is $32. There is a $2 charge for each additional person.
Uber and Lyft are also available in Atlanta.
The Atlanta Streetcar trolley system is less than a year old and runs a loop from the Centennial Olympic Park to the King Historic District. There is a stop right at the Peachtree Center. The trolley goes from 6 a.m. � 11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 6 a.m. � 1 a.m. on Friday, 8:30 a.m. � 1 a.m. on Saturday, and 9 a.m. � 11 p.m. on Sunday. One day passes are available for $3. For more information, visit streetcar.atlantaga.gov.