Broadcast Electronics Plans HD Radio Town Hall Webinar
Nov 6, 2008 1:32 PM
Quincy, IL Nov 6, 2008 - Broadcast Electronics will host an HD Radio Town Hall webinar on Nov. 19 to cover recent advances in digital radios, revenue and technology. Deb Huttenburg, vice president of business development and marketing for Broadcast Electronics, will host the 90-minute webinar.
Scheduled presenters include:
- Paul Brenner, vice president of integrated technologies for Emmis Communications and president of the Broadcaster Traffic Consortium, a partnership of eight radio companies formed to distribute data such as traffic content via HD Radio technology.
- Joel Oxley, general manager of Bonneville's WTOP in Washington, DC, one of the first stations to partner with Worldband Media to provide customized ethnic programming on a multicast channel.
- Scott Stull, Ibiquity Digital vice president of broadcast business development, who will provide an update on the availability of new HD Radio receivers.
- Diane Warren, president of the HD Radio Alliance, who will give an overview of the HD Radio consumer marketing being done by the Alliance this holiday season in 100 markets on the radio and on the Web.
- Michael Cooney, vice president and chief technology officer for Beasley Broadcast, who will discuss his company's HD Radio initiative. The HD Radio Town Hall will be held online from 2:30 to 4 p.m. ET. The webinar is free with advance registration at www.bdcast.com/bulletins/townhall.