Continental Names Hultsman as Broadcast Channel Manager
Aug 27, 2001 12:00 PM
Dallas - Aug 27, 2001 - Continental Electronics announced that Dave Hultsman has been named the company''s new broadcast channel manager. In addition, Continental Electronics is expanding the reach of its sales organization by naming select RF Specialties offices as authorized dealers of Continental Electronics 816R FM transmission products.
In his new role, Hultsman will be responsible for customer relations programs and will oversee the activities of Continental Electronics'' sale representative companies throughout the United States, including RF Specialties. Hultsman was selected for this position because of his proven effectiveness in dealing with Continental Electronics'' customers as he served as a domestic sales manager.
As part of Continental Electronics'' expanded sales and distribution program, select RF Specialties offices are now authorized to carry the Continental 816R line of FM transmitters. RF Specialties is now able to give customers within the United States more options when building their FM facilities. RF Specialties offers a substantial line card of vendors to draw from to accommodate customer requirements, from microphones to towers. RF Specialties offers its customers competitively priced end-to-end equipment options for the renovation or construction of any FM facility.
The following RF Specialties offices are authorized to work with Continental Electronics:
- Jerry Hill - Seattle, Wash. (800) 735-7051 (Northwest)
- Bill Newbrough - Concord, Calif. (888) 737-7321 (West Coast)
- Sam Lane - Santa Barbara, Calif. (800) 346-6434 (West Coast)
- Don Jones - Amarillo, Texas (800) 537-1801 (Midwest & Southwest)
- Paul Strickland - Dallas, Texas (888) 839-7373 (Midwest & Southwest)
- Bill Hoisington - Valparaiso, Fla. (800) 476-8943 (Southeast)
- Dave Edmiston - Pittsburgh, Penn. (866) 736-3736 (Northeast)
- Ed Young - Pittsburgh, Penn (866) 736-3736 (Northeast)
- Harry Larkin - Southampton, Penn. (888) 260-9298 (Northeast)