SAINT PETERS, Mo. — The IABM says Applied Electronics Limited President and principal Paul Stechly is the new chair of its Americas Members’ Council, replacing retiring chair and CueScript President Michael Accardi, who continues to serve on the council.
“In a time of rapidly changing technology and consolidation on the client side of the media industry, the challenges are significant. My hope is to harness the collective expertise of the committee to initiate and complete meaningful initiatives that will benefit the IABM membership,” Stechly said.
The IABM also announced the members of its regional council for the Americas.
Also serving on the IABM Americas Members’ Council are:
- GatesAir Marketing Communications Manager Keith Adams
- Riedel Communications Marketing and Sales Joe Commare
- Imagine Communications CTO Brick Ecksten
- Qligent COO Ted Korte
- Florical Systems SVP/GM Shawn Maynard
- BeBop Technology SVP Sales & Marketing John Miller
- Imagine Products President Dan Montgomery
- Hitachi COO Sean Moran
- Promethean CEO Ian Sharpe
- Apantac CEO Thomas Tang
Each will serve for a two-year term.
IABM is an international trade association for suppliers of broadcast and media technology.