Marketron Announces New Digital Division at User Symposium
Jun 17, 2014 3:22 PM
Hailey, ID � June 17, 2014 - Marketron announced that the Marketron Mobile and Marketron Interactive divisions will be joined under one Marketron Digital brand. The new division was revealed at this week's Marketron User Symposium in Chicago, at which users attended a separate "Digital Track" for Mobile and Interactive clients of the company.
Marketron's growing portfolio of digital product offerings is now available as a full suite of products and services under the Marketron Digital brand. The recently announced Marketron Digital and Interactive Idea Vaults will be available as part of the Marketron Digital Sales Consulting services. Currently, the new Marketron Digital product suite includes:
- Digital Suite � BaseStation, GeoStation, Guidable
- Marketron Digital Academy � Sales Consulting
- Marketron Digital Academy � Audience Management Consulting
- SMS Mobile Advertising and Marketing
- mSite Mobile Web Builder
- Mobile Scratch & Win The Marketron Digital product suite is a complement to Marketron Revenue Management Solutions, which include the company''s traditional radio traffic and advertising solutions and the Mediascape open platform and products.