WASHINGTON � The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of the 2016 NAB Radio and Television Board elections. The two-year terms of the elected board members will begin in June 2016.
�NAB Radio Board�(Even-numbered districts)�
- David Bevins � Chief Operating Officer, Connoisseur Media, Princeton, N.J.
- Gary Exline � Market Manager, Eagle Communications, Inc., Saint Joseph, Mo.�
- Larry Fuss � President, South Seas Broadcasting, Las Vegas
- Kim Guthrie �Executive Vice President, National Ad Platforms and President of CoxReps, Cox Media Group, Atlanta
- Erik Hellum � Executive Vice President, Townsquare Media, Greenwich, Conn.
- Jessica Marventano � Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, iHeart Media, Washington, D.C.
- Margaret Perkins � President and CEO, First Natchez Radio Group, Natchez, Miss.�
- Mary Quass � President and CEO, NRG Media, LLC, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Tony Richards �Vice President, Federated Media, Mishawaka, Ind.
- Thomas Walker � President, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Madison, Wis.�
- Jim Watkins � General Manager, WHUR(FM), Washington, D.C.�
- Steve Wexler � Vice President, Radio, E.W. Scripps Co., Milwaukee, Wis.
NAB Television Board
- Emily Barr � President and CEO, Graham Media Group, Chicago�
- Steve Hammel � Vice President and General Manager, WRAL(TV), Raleigh, N.C.
- Hilton Howell � President and CEO, Gray Television, Atlanta�
- Brian Lawlor � Senior Vice President, Broadcast, The E.W. Scripps Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Vincent Sadusky � President and CEO, Media General, Inc., Austin, Texas
- Louis Wall � President, SagamoreHill Broadcasting, Augusta, Ga.