Roginska Named 127th AES Convention Chair
May 13, 2009 10:51 AM
New York - May 13, 2009 - Agnieszka Roginska has been named the chairman of the 127th AES Convention. AES President (and three time Convention Chairman) Jim Anderson invited Roginska to serve as the papers co-chairman for the 123rd AES Convention in 2007. As chairman of NYU's Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music, Anderson recognized her potential through her role as associate director of music technology at NYU's Steinhardt School.
Serving under her for the convention are:
- David Bialik - broadcast chairman
- Alex Case - tutorials and workshops chairman
- Henry Cohen - live sound co-chairman
- Harry Hirsch - historical chairman
- Michael McCoy - facilities chairman
- Veronique Larcher - papers co-chairman
- Paul Verna - platinum chairman
- Lou Manno - technical tours chairman
- Alan Silverman - master class chairman The 127th AES Convention is scheduled for Oct. 9-12, 2009 at the Javits Center in New York.