WASHINGTON�The lineup for the fifth annual Sprockit program at the 2017 NAB Show is now set with the announcement of the last batch of start-ups. Each company was selected by industry leaders based on their potential to offer solutions to some of the biggest challenges in today�s market, per the official press release.
The newly announced start-ups joining the 2017 Sprockit program are:
- City Sparkis a digital content and software service that uses proprietary technology to provide media companies with comprehensive local event listings and effective monetization tools.
- CogniK is a cloud-based personalized content distribution platform that allows publishers to seamlessly personalize connections between individual content and audiences.
- DivvyCloud is a unified cloud management and automation technology.
- Elastic Mediadrives additional revenue and reduces costs for major media companies. Created using a combination of deep learning and native gesture controls, it is responsive to each user's engagement and tailored to each of their devices.
- Livescale allows content creators to broadcast livestreams to any web, app and most social media platforms simultaneously.
- NGCodec - Creator of RealityCodec, a compressor-decompressor technology optimized for ultra-low latency, high-quality cloud encoding applications.
- Pixability provides advanced audience targeting and insights, simplified campaign management, and complete reporting across social video platforms.
- Quintype�s smart CMS allows clients to create content easily across mobile, social and desktop, and also provides the means to engage and derive insights from specific audiences.
- Transform Inc.is the first cloud-based big data analytics platform designed specifically for enterprise revenue acceleration.
- Valossa is AI powered video analysis for content discovery and monetization.
- Verse is a free and interactive video platform that empowers creators.
- VoiceQis an innovative software solution for post-production audio replacement.
- YouFirst is a professional tool that utilizes machine learning, emotion detection and data report automatization to optimize video production.
- ZPEG improves the performance of existing compressors as a workflow add-in without requiring costly infrastructure changes.
With these new companies, Sprockit will feature 24 start-ups in total. View the other participating companies here.
In addition to showcasing the start-ups at the 2017 NAB Show, the companies will meet again at Sprockit Sync, a series of private forums with industry executive and entrepreneurs to discuss new technologies. During the NAB Show, Sprockit CEO Harry Glazer will meet with other interested start-ups at the Sprockit Hub to discuss how they can apply for these forums.
The 2017 NAB Show will take place from April 24-27 in Las Vegas.