Steely Joins Ibiquity's Broadcaster Advisory Board
Apr 24, 2002 12:00 PM
Clay Steely, who was recently appointed the vice president of engineering for ABC Radio, has joined Ibiquity's Broadcaster Rollout Advisory Board.
Columbia, MD - Apr 23, 2002 - Clay Steely, who was recently appointed the vice president of engineering for ABC Radio, has joined Ibiquity''s Broadcaster Rollout Advisory Board. Steely''s predecessor at ABC, Bert Goldman, who is now executive vice president of First Broadcasting, will remain on the board.
The board, made up of various members of the raio broadcast community, was formed in July 2001 to provide guidance and intra-industry support for the implementation of IBOC digital broadcasting. Ibiquity will be working closely with the board to launch its technology to AM and FM broadcasters later this year.
The other members of the board are:
- Dale Fedorchik, vice president and regional engineer eastern states, Citadel Communications
- Bert Goldman, executive vice president, First Broadcasting
- Eugene Hale, chief engineer, WSBT Stations, South Bend, Indiana
- Alan Kirschner, vice president of engineering, Big City Radio
- Hal Kneller, president, Heartland Broadcasting
- Don Lockett, vice president and chief technology officer, National Public Radio
- Hal Widsten, owner and general manager, KWED AM, San Antonio, Texas
- Jeff Detweiler, broadcast technology manager, iBiquity Digital
- Scott Stull, director of broadcast business development, iBiquity Digital
- Glynn Walden, vice president of broadcast engineering, iBiquity Digital