Vorsis Releases Software Update for AP2000 and FM2000
Dec 11, 2008 9:02 AM
New Bern, NC - Dec 10, 2008 - Vorsis has released software version v1.3.0 for the company's AP2000 and FM2000 processors. This latest build packages an assortment of enhancements including:
- An improved and more powerful main clipper
- Improvements in the Sweet Spot Technology (SST) algorithm in how it measures and responds to the medium-term energy in program material.
- Rescaled 31-band limiter main and delayed release times
- New factory-tuned presets
- Various minor bug fixes in the GUI software
The software for AP2000 and FM2000 as well as upgrade instructions and the new factory preset packages are available for download.