WASHINGTON � Have scheduling issues or budget constraints prevented you from traveling to Nashville for this year's Radio Show? No problem.
Select conference sessions will be live streamed and then archived at www.radioshowweb.com, the National Association of Broadcasters has announced.
The following sessions will be available and are listed in Central Time:
- Wednesday, 9 a.m.�11:15 a.m.: Sales Consultant Series: Grow Your Business With Big Thoughts and Quick Wins
- Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.�1:15 p.m.: Radio Show Luncheon, featuring NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith, DTS, Inc. Chairman and CEO Jon Kirchner, as well as the presentation of the National Radio Award to former Lincoln Financial Media Company President and CEO Don Benson.
- Wednesday, 1:45 p.m.�2:30 p.m.: Panel: Why Great Creative Matters � Driving Results and Engagement Up
- Wednesday, 2:45 p.m.�3:34 p.m.: Panel: Beyond the Spot
- Wednesday, 4:15 p.m.�5:15 p.m.: Cutting Edge Trends in Marketing: Financial expert Dave Ramsey will provide an inside look into the marketing that has driven his business ventures and will appear in conversation with John Rich, regarding the development of Rich Marks branding firm.
- Thursday, 7:30 a.m. � 9 a.m.: Advertiser Breakfast, with LifeLock, Hubbard Radio, Bobby Bones and Kevin Griffin
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. � 10:30 a.m.: Panel: Selling Beyond CPP � Learn What Advertisers and Agencies Really Need From Their Media Partners
- Thursday, 11:15 a.m.� 2:15 p.m.: Panel: Perception vs. Reality � The True Power of Radio
- Thursday, 2:15 p.m.�3:15 p.m.: Panel: Radio Data Attribution � Keeping Pace with the Evolving Advertiser
- Thursday, 3:30 p.m.�4:30 p.m.: Panel: Radio, the Local Media Company of the Future
- Friday, 9 a.m.�11 p.m.: Music & Mimosas � Friday Morning Sign-Off