Indianapolis, IN �Auralex� Acoustics, Inc., the world�s leading brand of acoustical treatments, is offering a number of solutions based around its acclaimed ProPanel� Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Absorption Panels, including ProPanel Cloud panels and all-in-one ProKits�. ProPanel Cloud panels are designed to hang horizontally from a ceiling to help control and reduce sound reflections. ProKits are all-in-one, cost-effective acoustical treatment packages engineered to control excess mid- and high-frequency reflections in the room.
The simple and elegant ProPanel mix cloud system is configurable in three popular sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6' & 4' x 8'. A ProPanel Cloud installation is composed of 2' x 4' x 2" ProPanels in a frameless design and includes mounting hardware. ProPanel Clouds are available in Obsidian (OBS) or Sandstone (SST).
Based on the Auralex Class A fire-rated, fabric wrapped fiberglass ProPanels, ProKit-1 and ProKit-2 acoustical treatment packages provide state-of-the-art absorption performance with high build quality, great aesthetics and low odor. The included panels cover more surface area than competing offerings, a more effective resolution to your room�s acoustical problems. Both kits include 2'x4'x2" beveled wall panels and reverse mitered corner bass trap panels to provide low-frequency absorption, critical in small to medium-sized rooms. The ProKit-1 and ProKit-2 room treatment systems are available in two standard fabric choices, Sandstone or Obsidian, and include all mounting hardware. Additional ProPanel Cloud and monitor isolation solutions are also available.
- For rooms 12'x12' and up:
- (2) M224 Mitered Edge SST & OBS
- (7) B224 Beveled Edge SST & OBS
- For rooms 18'x20' and up:
- (6) M224 Mitered Edge SST & OBS
- (12) B224 Beveled Edge SST & OBS
ProPanel ProKit Add-Ons:
- ProPanel Mix Cloud system
- ProPAD� and SubDude� Monitor Isolation Platforms
- ProGO� Freestanding Absorption Panels
Auralex�s ProPanels are designed to provide an upscale look with the high-performance absorption qualities that reduce unwanted room reflections (slap and flutter echoes, for instance) to improve the listening environment while affording tasteful aesthetics that complement any d�cor. They reduce unwanted acoustical reflections, tame chaotic reverberation and improve speech intelligibility. ProPanels are the perfect sound absorption solution for the commercial or project/home recording studio.
The following ProPanel components are available:
- 2' x 2' Wall ProPanel; Beveled or Straight Edge, 1"& 2" Thicknesses
- 2' x 4' Wall ProPanel; Beveled or Straight Edge, 1" & 2" Thicknesses
- 4' x 4' Wall ProPanel; Beveled or Straight Edge, 2" Thickness Only
- 4' x 8' Wall ProPanel; Beveled or Straight Edge, 2" Thickness Only
- 2' x 4' Corner ProPanel; Reverse-Mitered Edge, 2" Thickness Only
- Custom panels also available
ProPanels are offered in the following standard fabric colors: Obsidian, Sandstone, and the following premium fabric colors: Patina Petoskey Cobalt, Poppy, Henna, Pumice, Ebony, Mesa, Shadow and Beige. Proprietary mounting equipment options include Impaling Clips, Offset Impaling Clips, Corner Impaling Clips, Cloud Anchors and Snap-On Anchors.
For more information, please visit www.auralex.com/.