Brooklyn, NY -�Pro Sound Effects�, the next level sound effects library company, today released its newest library,�Tokyo Ambisonics. Featuring 3.5+ hours (22GB) of pristine city ambiences, Tokyo Ambisonics includes software that allows sound editors and mixers to position �virtual microphones� in any direction with various polar patterns for greater flexibility, realism, and creativity. This is the third�Ambisonics�library released by PSE.
The software-controllable Tokyo Ambisonics sound effects library offers unmatched versatility in post production, as editors can tweakperspective of the urban atmospheres in real-time to specifically match the setting of a scene. The B-format files can also be decoded to mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and beyond. And with leading technology companies selecting Ambisonics as the�standard spatial audio format�for new immersive media platforms, Tokyo Ambisonics is also ideal for use in VR audio and 360 video projects.
�Ambisonics is the only choice when mixing for 360 video,� says Masato Ushijima, recordist of Tokyo Ambisonics. �It�s almost impossible to create 3D soundscapes that are both convincing and CPU-efficient with traditional DAW use. Whether you�re working on a video or VR game, Ambisonic ambiences are going to be the foundation.�
Captured at diverse locations throughout the city, Tokyo Ambisonics was recorded in 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution using a SoundField SPS200 microphone. The library offers sounds unique to Tokyo, such as the Yamanote Line railway, as well as more general-purpose urban ambience recordings from the Shuto Expressway and Keihin Industrial Region.
TOKYO AMBISONICS KEY FEATURES:
- 46 high-quality Ambisonic recordings with average recording length of 5 minutes (22GB):�24-bit/96kHz Broadcast Wave Files. Choose between download or flash drive delivery.
- SurroundZone2 software by TSL Products:�Gives editor full control over �virtual microphone� position and polar patterns. Available in 32-bit and 64-bit AAX, VST, and AU.
- Wide range of Tokyo ambiences:�Including traffic, trains, parks & more.
- 100% royalty-free license�with 1-user and multi-user options
- Free sampler available for download:�2 full ambiences + software (1.5GB)
$69 intro (1-user) / $99 reg. price after November 30;
2+ users? Contact�email@example.com
Now through November 30, 2016, take advantage of Tokyo Ambisonics introductory pricing of $69 for a lifetime license. Free sampler available for immediate download at�prosoundeffects.com/tokyo-ambisonics